Website University of Würzburg
This new doctoral program at the University of Würzburg is funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) and will start from April 1st, 2017. It comprises fifteen research projects supervised by eleven principal investigators, as well as a tailored training program in research-related and transferable skills.
What we expect
- passion for and practical experience in research in the molecular life sciences
- a clear understanding of what you want to work on
- an excellent university degree (usually M.Sc. or Diploma) in a relevant subject; if graduation is expected by April 2017 you may apply
- proven proficiency in oral and written English
- eagerness to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment
How to apply
Please download the application form here, save it on your computer and open it in a pdf viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader). Carefully fill in all mandatory fields (framed red when fields are highlighted). If you cannot enter data in some of the mandatory fields, please fill in “n/a”. After completing the form, attach to the form pdfs of your CV, university certificates, transcripts of records, and English language test verification certificates and generate one single pdf file (maximum size 10MB) with the filename “your-last-name”_grk2243.pdf. Submit this pdf file to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st February 2017: Deadline for applications. Screening begins.
- Mid February 2017: Invitations for the interview stage are sent out
- Mid March 2017: Video interviews for international applicants, live interviews for applicants who can join us at the University of Würzburg
- From 1st April 2017: Fellows join the GRK 2243 and begin to pursue their PhD project
All the best for your application!
For More information, please visit program website.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/grk2243/application/ →