A Ph.D. PROGRAM WITH GLOBAL REACH AND LOCAL TIES
The HEC Paris Ph.D. Program is playing globally. It receives applications and accepts excellent students from all over the world. Only a minority of Ph.D. students and applicants are French. Currently, enrolled Ph.D. students hail from 25 different countries. A majority of them do not speak French when they arrive. HEC professors and staff members communicate exclusively in English with them, and Ph.D. courses are taught entirely in English. English is the only language requirement.
HEC Paris strives to place its PhDs in the leading business schools in the world. HEC Paris Ph.D. graduates have been hired in faculty positions in Europe, the United States and Canada, Latin America, Asia, Middle East/Africa, and Australia/Oceania.
Post Type: PhD
- For the first session: January 4th, 2017,
- For the second session: May 15th, 2017.
Tuition Fee/Scholarship: Scholarships and a full tuition waiver.
- Applicants to the HEC Ph.D. Program must hold a Master degree or equivalent and must have a solid knowledge of English.
- A selection of around fifteen students is recruited into the program each year.Before submitting their application form, applicants are required to take the following tests:
Online applications for the 2017 intake.
- Each application will be carefully studied by the professors in the field of specialization, and by a jury composed of professors from all fields.For candidates selected in the first round of scrutiny, individual interviews will be organized. If the applicant cannot travel to HEC, a video/internet conference will be set up.
For more information, please visit the program website.